Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Parenting is so FUN!

I finally got to say one of those "parent sayings"...ya know, like "I walked to school in the snow, uphill BOTH ways!" My sweet girl is writing a paper comparing adoption and abortion and came to me and said, "Can I just finish this as I type it? Writing it out is taking soooo long." She was a little put out that I told her that she must continue to write it out on paper before typing her final draft. I informed her that when I was in school, we didn't get to type anything out on a computer, we had to actually WRITE~WITH A PEN~EVERYTHING. Imagine the torture I went through. Seriously, did they really expect that of us? How did I ever manage?

1 comment:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

That is hilarious! I can still remember having to use the school's computer for my college essays because I didn't have one at home...can you imagine? Poor me! :) Your poor daughter! Nice to visit your blog...thanks for visiting mine!
Carrie