Monday, August 25, 2008

Peace and Chaos

I love the song Something Heavenly by Sanctus Real (see on my playlist). We've had this CD since it first came out and I love every song on it, but this song just stands out to me. I finally got to ride in the car ALONE (rare thing) and heard the words, I mean really heard them for the first time. I teared up, knowing this phrase so describes what God's been doing in me lately: "It feels like chaos, but somehow there's peace." WOW! He's been teaching me and stretching me in new ways and I fight it at times. Why do I do that? I know His way is best, yet I fight. In my mind there's this chaos because I don't know where I'm headed, but in my heart there's peace because I know the ONE I am following. So simple, but so complex at the same time. Chaos and peace don't sound like they belong together, yet they do.

1 comment:

Superchikk said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! And thanks for reading. :) It's nice to know somebody besides me enjoys it!