Thursday, August 14, 2008

My first entry

I have been thinking about starting a blog for over a year. What kept me from just jumping in? I am somewhat of a perfectionist and alot procrastinator. There are several blogs I read EVERYDAY. I have learned so much about other's views of life, family, ministry etc. just from reading blogs. I have been so blessed by reading other ladies' stories. I finally decided that just maybe God will use something from my life to bless someone I don't even know. How cool would that be?

3 comments:

Cori said...

I am so excited that you decided to blog!! You even inspired me to try to start one!! Can't wait to read.

Formidable, That One. said...

=) GO, girl!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of bloggers. I saw you commented on BooMama's blog and thought I'd click on over to check yours out.